The Company will not be held liable for any loss or damage or expense or loss incurred by the Client in relation to, or directly or indirectly arising from but not limited to the following situation/circumstances:
- Any error or failure or interruption or disconnection in the operation of the Platform(s), or any delay caused by the Client Terminal or Transactions made via the Client Terminal, any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects;
- Any failure by the Company to perform any of its obligations under the Agreement as a result of Force Majeure Event or any other cause beyond its control;
- The acts, omissions or negligence of any third party; Any person obtaining the Client’s Access Data that the Company has issued to the Client prior to the Client’s reporting to the Company of the misuse of his Access Data;
- Any person obtaining the Client’s Access Data that the Company has issued to the Client prior to the Client’s reporting to the Company of the misuse of his Access Data;
- Unauthorized third persons having access to information, including electronic addresses, electronic communication, personal data and Access Data when the above are transmitted between the Parties or any other party, using the internet or other network communication facilities, post, telephone, or any other electronic means;
- Any acts or omissions (including negligence and fraud) of the Client and/or his Authorized representative;
The Company shall not be in breach of this Agreement and shall not be liable or have responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage incurred by the Client as a result of any total or partial failure, interruption or delay in the performance of this Agreement occasioned by any act of God, fire, war, civil, commotion, labour dispute, act of government, governmental or national, failure of any computer system, any other breakdown or failure of transmission in communication facilities of whatever nature, between the Company and the Client or any third-party whatsoever, or any other reason (whether or not similar in kind to any of the above) beyond our reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company may in its reasonable opinion, determine that a Force Majeure Event exists or is about to occur (as the case may be) and that the Company will inform the Client as soon as it is reasonable practicable if it so determines.
If the Company determines that a Force Majeure Event exists or is about to occur then it may (without prejudice to any other rights under this Agreement and at its sole discretion) take such action as it deems necessary or appropriate in the circumstances and neither Company, nor any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or advisers will be liable for any failure, hindrance or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement or for taking or omitting to take any action pursuant to this subparagraph.